Taxes and fees included, non-exchangeable and non-refundable items
The RIDM Passport $135 | Students and 65+ $100
- is nominative and non-transferable
- gives access to all screenings of the festival and to the Opening and Closing Nights
- is valid for one seat per screening, subject to availability
- doesn't guarantee access to a screening. A portion of the venues is reserved for Passport owners, but we advise you to arrive early to have access to the busy sessions
- There is no further booking step to take (we do not provide $0 tickets for specific sessions to passport holders)
5-ticket package — 55 $
- Please note that the 5-ticket package must be exchanged for screening tickets in order to have access to the screenings.
- You can use your 5-ticket package to reserve multiple tickets to the same screening.
- You do not need to reserve all 5 tickets at once; will be able to make your reservations at several moments during the festival.
- Exchanges can also be made at the box office in person during the festival.
Exceptions: the 5-ticket booklet does not allow you to reserve:
- the Opening Night (Rewind & Play, Alain Gomis, screening 001, November 17, 7PM)
- the Closing Night (Wochiigii lo: End of the Peace, Heather Hatch, screening 139, November 26, 7PM).
- the Music and Images Live Performance - Philippe Léonard x C H R I S T - What now?
Individual ticket — $13,50 | Students and 65+ — $11
Item for sale on each film page.
- Please present your ticket directly on your smartphone or printed at the entrance of the venue;
- If you select a reduced rate (student & 65+), proof of identity may be required on site;
- No latecomers allowed, your seat is no longer guaranteed once the screening time has passed. No exchanges or refunds, all sales are final.
Family screening tickets — 8 $
Tickets for sale the Family Screening page.